Issues using Emprevo?
We want to make life easier! if you are having trouble, we’re here to help. Here are some of the common messages we receive from people who have hit a roadblock:
For all existing clients enquiries on your shift booking requirements, please give us a call on 1300 360 362
- 1. Check your junk email inbox and search for the subject line, ‘Your Emprevo account is ready’.
- 2. Contact your manager at your workplace to check that they have your correct email address.
- Click on ‘Forgot your password?’ on the login page, enter your email address and click submit. You will receive an email that will allow you to reset your password. Usernames generally have the format firstname.lastname – e.g. if your name is Emma Smith, your username will be emma.smith . However, if you’re still not sure what your username is, ask the manager at your workplace.
- 1. Check that you have shift notifications enabled in your Emprevo account – you can do this from the Settings tab in either the app or website. Remember to save any changes you make.
- 2. For email notifications, check your junk mail inbox and ensure that your email address is correct on the system – you can do this by clicking into the ‘Welcome (your name)’ tab on the website.
- 3. For push notifications, make sure you have notifications enabled for the Emprevo app in your phone’s settings (go to Settings > Notification Centre for iPhones, or Settings > Application Manager for Android phones).
- 4. Consider broadening your shift preferences. It may be that there aren’t any new shifts being advertised within the preferences you have chosen. Also, bear in mind that SMS messages are only sent out for urgent shifts (starting within 8 hours).
- 1. You may have an old version of the Emprevo app on your mobile. Delete the app currently on your mobile and go to the App Store/Google Play to download the latest version. iPhone users click here | Android users click here
- 2. Ensure that you have entered your username and password correctly (see ‘I’ve forgotten my username/password’ above).