Issues using Emprevo?
We want to make life easier! if you are having trouble, we’re here to help. Here are some of the common messages we receive from people who have hit a roadblock:
For all existing clients enquiries on your shift booking requirements, please contact your Client Service Manager
- 1. Check your junk email inbox and search for the subject line, ‘Your Emprevo account is ready’.
- 2. Contact your manager at your workplace to check that they have your correct email address.
- Click on ‘Forgot your password?’ on the login page, enter your email address and click submit. You will receive an email that will allow you to reset your password. However, if you’re still not sure what your email is, ask the manager at your workplace.
- 1. Check that you have shift notifications enabled in your Emprevo account – you can do this from the Preferences tab in either the app or website. .
- 2. For email notifications, check your junk mail inbox and you can check with your manager at work to ensure that your email address is correct on the system.
- 3. For push notifications, make sure you have notifications enabled for the Emprevo app in your phone’s settings (go to Settings > Notification Centre for iPhones, or Settings > Application Manager for Android phones).
- 4. Consider broadening your shift preferences. Please note that it may be that there aren’t any new shifts being advertised within the preferences you have chosen. .
- 1. You may have an old version of the Emprevo app on your mobile. Delete the app currently on your mobile and go to the App Store/Google Play to download the latest version. iPhone users click here | Android users click here
- 2. Ensure that you have entered your username and password correctly (see ‘I’ve forgotten my username/password’ above).