Struggling to manage your casual staff?
If you work in the hospitality industry you’ll know how hard it is to manage a large team of casual and part time staff. It’s hard enough to keep your venues busy without having to worry about staff calling in sick, changing their shifts or going on holidays with a few days notice.
At Emprevo, we set out to solve these problems.
We asked hundreds of employers about the biggest issues they faced in managing casual and part time staff and 3 major problems were identified:
- Constantly keeping staff availability up to date was taking up a huge amount of managers’ time
- The difficulty in finding available staff led to managers excessively using labour hire to fill shifts, resulting in increased cost to the business.
- Staff that wanted more work were constantly being contacted for shifts when they weren’t available.
Since launching in 2015, we’ve:
- Filled over 40,000 casual shifts with qualified, experienced staff
- Saved our clients millions in labor hire costs
- Improved manager and staff morale by allowing staff to manage their own availability.
We did this by creating a platform that was quick and easy to use for both managers and their staff. We streamlined the process of staff communication so staff would only be contacted when they were available, meaning managers could get in contact with the right people when they needed them.
Emprevo has 3 unique functions:
- Post shifts to staff in seconds – select multiple days, multiple staff members, multiple locations.
- Find the right staff members to fill the shift – by availability, qualification, or set your own preferences.
- Allow staff to manage their own availability, so they only get sent the right shifts when they want them.
The Emprevo app is completely free to use at this stage, and we’d love to show you how we can help your business.
To book a demo, just click the link below: